- Joined
- Feb 14, 2009
- Messages
- 1,034
I am in need of a new spray(CS:S) and sig.
If you can make both for me, I will give you 15k casino cash!!!!! Otherwise it will be 5k for each. Now thats an offer you can't resist.
Details on Spray- I want it to be basic with the eGO logo and my name(KillerKills). Colors used should be White and Green(not the dark green)
Details on Sig- I can't really say much on what I want for my sig. I would like the eGO logo, CS:S division, and my name on it(KillerKills). I don't have a preference on what color or image is used. Just dont have easter colors(like pink, yellow, and light blue.) Just surprise me.
First to reply gets the job!
If you can make both for me, I will give you 15k casino cash!!!!! Otherwise it will be 5k for each. Now thats an offer you can't resist.
Details on Spray- I want it to be basic with the eGO logo and my name(KillerKills). Colors used should be White and Green(not the dark green)
Details on Sig- I can't really say much on what I want for my sig. I would like the eGO logo, CS:S division, and my name on it(KillerKills). I don't have a preference on what color or image is used. Just dont have easter colors(like pink, yellow, and light blue.) Just surprise me.
First to reply gets the job!



