- Joined
- May 30, 2010
- Messages
- 1,314
This post is to tell you the rules of the thread and to hold the table of contents.
The purpouse of this thread is to reduce a lot of the threads in the regular art work forum by giving people reserved posts here to post their art! Now a lot of people that looka t this will probably think what's the difference between this and the regular art forum?
Here is the difference:
People who make things, (and I don't mean you made one thing 2 years ago and never plan to make anything ever again, I mean you can hopefully post something new at least every month or two, all I ask) can reserve a post and claim it as their own personal showcase. That way they don't make scattered thread conatantly, and we can see their work all together at once. Also people can stock up their work and be proud of what people have looked at.
You can customise it however you want, get fancy text for the titles, highlight your pictures, be proud of what you make! Now, when you post your stuff, there are some rules to follow, and here are some additional notes.
NOTES
-You can only have one reserved post at a time (I'll think about letting people move them up.)
-It must be things YOU made (however, there may be an exception depending on if you are following a theme and they aren't internet memes.)
-Be proud of what you make, don't come in here saying what you made sucks.
-READ THIS ONE---> Try to seperate your sections, sections are: Videos, Pictures/Screenshots, Sprays/Sigs/Avatars, Skins/Sounds/Models/, Things from games (things you made in gmod), Other (if I missed anything lemme know.)
POSTING RULES
1. All =(eGO)=™ rules apply.
2. Rule 1
3. See Rule 2
4. No mega-sized pictures, keep them at an acceptable size.
5. You are allowed to post "I updated my gallery on Page _ Post _" once or twice, please do not spam it. I'm going to let people know it was changed in the table of contents anyway.
6. Youtube channels are allowed, and encouraged. Try to post a video from there on here though.
7. Must be YOUR WORK, pm me if you have any questions about defining "your work."
8. I don't care how good or bad it is, as long as it looks like art and not like you scribbled something in 10 seconds just to keep your slot, it's ok.
RULES
1. All =(eGO)=™ rules apply.
2. Rule 1
3. See Rule 2
4. Please offer constructive criticism, if you're gonna say it's bad, tell them how to make it better, or else it's probably trolling (unless the other person knows for a fact that you are kidding.)
5. Ask a person before you take their work. Hopefully they will let you use it, but please ask first.
6. Be clear on who you are talking to, there may be a lot of people.
7. READ THIS-------> If the thing you are posting contains language, do not post it directly. Post a link and make a warning below the link.
8. READ THIS-------> DO NOT. EVER. Post any links to any nude pictures on here. Or anything that would get removed on =(eGO)=™ servers. If you think it's borderline, I would suggest against it. (Or you can ask an advisor, I'm not the judge.)
9. Just try to be nice...
10. No begging for likes or subscribers. You can say check my channel out or subscribe, but please don't be saying it a lot.
(Anything I forgot let me know.)
How to make one! Follow these 3 simple steps:
1. If you want to have a reserved post, make a post and say something at the top like "Reserve this post for me." If you specialize in something and you let me know I can put that after your name.
2. Wait til I approve it and put you on the table of contents.
3. Edit out reserve this post for me and put this in. (Maybe bolded in bigger letters): !!!THIS IS A RESERVED POST!!!
Alright, that simple. You can make your post as nice as you want while you wait for me to approve or when you post it. But you have to keep reserve this for me at the top until I place it on the table. Alright?
Now one more thing, a big thanks to Korea_xD for helping me with the idea. He gets a permanent reserved slot for his awesome videos when he posts.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Sequel Sentry Page 1 Post 2 Three items (3 vids)
The purpouse of this thread is to reduce a lot of the threads in the regular art work forum by giving people reserved posts here to post their art! Now a lot of people that looka t this will probably think what's the difference between this and the regular art forum?
Here is the difference:
People who make things, (and I don't mean you made one thing 2 years ago and never plan to make anything ever again, I mean you can hopefully post something new at least every month or two, all I ask) can reserve a post and claim it as their own personal showcase. That way they don't make scattered thread conatantly, and we can see their work all together at once. Also people can stock up their work and be proud of what people have looked at.
You can customise it however you want, get fancy text for the titles, highlight your pictures, be proud of what you make! Now, when you post your stuff, there are some rules to follow, and here are some additional notes.
NOTES
-You can only have one reserved post at a time (I'll think about letting people move them up.)
-It must be things YOU made (however, there may be an exception depending on if you are following a theme and they aren't internet memes.)
-Be proud of what you make, don't come in here saying what you made sucks.
-READ THIS ONE---> Try to seperate your sections, sections are: Videos, Pictures/Screenshots, Sprays/Sigs/Avatars, Skins/Sounds/Models/, Things from games (things you made in gmod), Other (if I missed anything lemme know.)
POSTING RULES
1. All =(eGO)=™ rules apply.
2. Rule 1
3. See Rule 2
4. No mega-sized pictures, keep them at an acceptable size.
5. You are allowed to post "I updated my gallery on Page _ Post _" once or twice, please do not spam it. I'm going to let people know it was changed in the table of contents anyway.
6. Youtube channels are allowed, and encouraged. Try to post a video from there on here though.
7. Must be YOUR WORK, pm me if you have any questions about defining "your work."
8. I don't care how good or bad it is, as long as it looks like art and not like you scribbled something in 10 seconds just to keep your slot, it's ok.
RULES
1. All =(eGO)=™ rules apply.
2. Rule 1
3. See Rule 2
4. Please offer constructive criticism, if you're gonna say it's bad, tell them how to make it better, or else it's probably trolling (unless the other person knows for a fact that you are kidding.)
5. Ask a person before you take their work. Hopefully they will let you use it, but please ask first.
6. Be clear on who you are talking to, there may be a lot of people.
7. READ THIS-------> If the thing you are posting contains language, do not post it directly. Post a link and make a warning below the link.
8. READ THIS-------> DO NOT. EVER. Post any links to any nude pictures on here. Or anything that would get removed on =(eGO)=™ servers. If you think it's borderline, I would suggest against it. (Or you can ask an advisor, I'm not the judge.)
9. Just try to be nice...
10. No begging for likes or subscribers. You can say check my channel out or subscribe, but please don't be saying it a lot.
(Anything I forgot let me know.)
How to make one! Follow these 3 simple steps:
1. If you want to have a reserved post, make a post and say something at the top like "Reserve this post for me." If you specialize in something and you let me know I can put that after your name.
2. Wait til I approve it and put you on the table of contents.
3. Edit out reserve this post for me and put this in. (Maybe bolded in bigger letters): !!!THIS IS A RESERVED POST!!!
Alright, that simple. You can make your post as nice as you want while you wait for me to approve or when you post it. But you have to keep reserve this for me at the top until I place it on the table. Alright?
Now one more thing, a big thanks to Korea_xD for helping me with the idea. He gets a permanent reserved slot for his awesome videos when he posts.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Sequel Sentry Page 1 Post 2 Three items (3 vids)
Last edited:
















