ARES combo

I need 7 TB of space... I'm still stuck with 500 gigs. Although I need it, I wouldn't buy it, 6k+ isn't exactly my allowance :P
 
ouch.......so much red.....
The thing that pains me the most is that 1000 dollar processor and the 1200 dollar video card.
 
Ya, it's a dirty machine.

There is no need for it really, when 1 ares is already enough, let's get 2 :D
 
You'd be able to install every pc game made ever and 1/3 the internet
 
I have 3.5TB's completely full. I'm about to order another 3.5TB's worth so I can setup a RAID 5 and have space left over for more stuff.
 
I have 3.5TB's completely full. I'm about to order another 3.5TB's worth so I can setup a RAID 5 and have space left over for more stuff.

What do you have in those harddrives that you need that much space?

I'm having a hard time filling up 200GB of my 1TB Hard drive
 
I've got 2 TB's almost full, plus the 150Gb's taken up on my C drive.

It's mostly FLAC music, pictures and videos(HD) I've taken, as well as a fair amount of movies.

inb4 porn comment. I think porn is disgusting. And no I'm not gay.
 
It has 2 120gb SSD drives, and there are 4 (2 have 1.5tb and the other 2 have 2tb) hard drives, so much diversity!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top