ummmm

Social*Butterfly

I made one post
Joined
Jul 8, 2006
Messages
25
u guys ready for me?

ok, this is for those who I know.. those who I dont know... u will soon wish u never met me. well, you can just mute me if u dont want to hear me. :P
 
WAKKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how are ya luv? I still play dod, but Im still playin classic... no source for me, but sooooon :D

hmmmmm.... and wut exactly have u hearda bout me? dont listen to rahne, he fibs!
 
I turn my head for a second and there she is.... with her roomful of soldiers!! hee hee
 
Social! I seem to remember the last time I saw you, you were hitting me in the head with a shovel. Ahh the good times ;)

*mental note, we are going to need more bandwidth for mic usage.
 
yes, let the mic spam begin! ok not spam, its all good.. very informative I am! and very social :D

it will take me time to figure out how this game works tho.. I only tried playin it once at a internet place at the mall so... yeah....
 
Lolwut? I've heard the name but dun think I have ever seen ya in game.. Sometimes it sux bein old..tend to forget a lot :P
 
Welcome, Social!

Haven't played with you yet, but am looking forward to it! Btw, I don't mind mic use. Sometimes I switch sides because it is too quiet!! Come over and check us out on Donner sometime!!
 
Holy crow! Even I remember you!

...now what key did I put the bind for Mute Player...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top