In Need of a new avatar

IceGladiator

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
May 13, 2009
Messages
5,332
I would like something that goes with my current sig
it could just be a symbol or a character design.

Thanks in advance

-ICE
 
I will give this a quick attempt =p it will be up shortly

*edit* Alright here they are.
Quickie 1 -
icegladiator1.jpg

Quickie 2 -
icegladiator2.jpg


take em or leave em =p only took me about 10 minutes total heh. I can attempt something more complex if you give out some details =) (for example, I have no clue who your character in you sig is/what he is/what he is from). Oh, and also at an earlier time lol (2 AM my time)
 
Last edited:
lol I tried making something like that but i suck reallt bad at making things like that.
 
Last edited:
I like it! Wish he wasn't undead though.

My DL has something like this.

avatar11539_10.gif


So, I would like some thing symbolic along those lines.

OH,OH i see. you are hating on my art skills because im a box.. i get it..

Here...
Brother_hood_avatar.jpg


Steel be with you..
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top