Logitech Keyboards!

Cigarjohn

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
1,610
If you are the proud owner of the Logitech:

G110

G510

G19

Can you please reply with a review of its Pro's and Con's.


I would like your input to make a good decision choice.

I like them all but need to meet people who own them and what they think.

Thanks!

Peace & Love
 
I own the g15, and I'd say go with the G110. Honestly the LCD and stuff are just gimmicky, you won't really ever use it and it just ups the price a ton.
 
I have a G110 and I love it. the keys feel really nice (not too clicky) and the LEDs are a nice touch cause i game in the dark. It has all the necessities without too many bells and whistles.

The issue i have (and im not the only one) is that ASUS motherboards have trouble with the keyboard. when you turn on the computer, the LEDs wont come on and you get the error 'device drivers failed to install (code 43)' (or somthing like that). So everytime you turn on your comp you have to unplug the keyboard and plug it back in (cause after plugging it back in, it works perfectly).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top