A million answers to a million questions!
for Dread, are you gonna tell us the meaning of the clues once this festivity is over? I think it's gonna be great if you do
I absolutely will. At the end of this thing, not only will I be talking about the poems, but I'll also talk about why I chose each of the kings (as opposed to other people) and a post involving statistics and my own thoughts on how the bounty went (good and bad). All of these will be in separate posts in my blog on the site; I'll link them when the bounty is over. Don't worry, you'll have your meanings
Oh darn, I was saving up for a spy clue. And just for the record without a scoreboard screenshot it's impossible to tell f it was a real Dom or just a DR kill. But it's not a big deal.
It's true, but as far as regular players go, I don't care whether it was DR or not. When someone finally gets the Spy king, I'll verify it with him. However, regular players? no dice. sorry :/
Dang it dang it DANG IT !!!!!! I dominated that guy yesterday, I was gonna declare him lastnight, while uploading at 3 AM, my mom came down and hit me with a 3 day video game ban (not so bad since I just left for vacation) but I could have had it!!!!
Can I have the bounty if I show you my timestamp
Nope. It goes by forum timestamp, not in-game timestamp. That's too bad
Sniper cryptic clue for 15 please.
Done and done. Check out the main page.
Hey guys. Looks like all the kings reside in Blackmesa. Clearly the highest skilled players play on such a balanced map resembling a gigantic 2fort. So basically this is a thread where Blackmesa regulars pat each other on the back.
I've told you like 5 times, not all of the kings are in mesa, and I promise, I'm not lying. However, beyond that, I'm cool with criticism, but really, criticism of a particular map and criticism of the players on it don't belong in my thread. I don't want this to turn into a flame war; this is simply a bounty. Go use your blog or something.
Updated to here. Interestingly: only clue (or ANY information) left is on the engineer. He hasn't been touched yet.