Deal. Mystery Box #1 it is!
IT'S AN ORANGE!
Kidding.
it's actually much more interesting than that. KingDom tokens are now for sale! What do they do?
I hear you screaming out there: "Dread, I've tried my bestest and those mean old people have managed to dominate x King before I could! I'm sad, and I hate you!" Well, be sad no more! With a KingDom token in hand, you can present a screenshot of you dominating both the king of your choice AND the original dominator, and you will STEAL their credit!
For instance: I'll buy a KingDom token. Then, If I was to dominate both Heinz (the demo king) and Crazyrockets (the guy who dominated him first), and post pictures of them both, Suddenly,
I would be given credit for the domination, and crazyrockets would be very sad. That means that at the end of the bounty (September 1st) it would be ME who would get the money, not him.
And to make it even more enticing, as long as the king has already been dom'd before, it doesn't matter what class they play! So long as you dominate him and the guy who dom'd him first, in ANY form, you take the credit for it.
What does this all mean? It means that those people who dominated kings, and thought they had a nice ride... you need to watch your backs. You're about to be hunted!
Of course, by the way, the dominations have to be current, just like normal. However, you can't have already submitted them for points. My mind is like a steel trap. I remember everything. Don't even try it.
Also: KingDom tokens CAN BE STOLEN, just like points. Don't buy them too early
For the record, this has no affect on the Kings yet to be dominated; you still have to find them out and get them the old fashioned way.
Oh, and Naku: Scout's additional price:
0.
EDIT: Marine, I've transferred the 17 points. Naku is still 3 short of a name though.