Bounty of the Kings

is there a time limit for the 5k token or can we get them until this bounty ends?
 
is there a time limit for the 5k token or can we get them until this bounty ends?

Nope, you can get them until the bounty is over.


Also, Marine, FYI, you also inherited a KingDom token with that steal there. Nice!



Squidward: Basically, at the end of the bounty, only the people who have dominated kings will be given any sort of money. So, at this point, submitting doms and such are sort of useless unless they help you to kill one of the 3 kings that are remaining. However, at the end of the bounty, I'll be giving people with 5k tokens... well, 5k CC per token. That means it's the only way for you to get money without dominating a king. Did that clear it up?


Updated.
 
I want to buy the name of the Engineer King! Curtain #2!

The name, as has been implied by some other folks... (except modus. No fair, she's dating him...)


Crazyrockets.

Go kill him.

Also, the rest has been updated. Seems this post will be interesting right to the finish!
 
Last edited:
I changed my mind. I'll keep my tokens - for now.

EDIT: Well, it looks like I was 2 seconds too late. :(

Well, it's on!
 
The name, as has been implied by some other folks... (except modus. No fair, she's dating him...)


Crazyrockets.

Go kill him.

Also, the rest has been updated. Seems this post will be interesting right to the finish!

No fair? It's not like I asked EITHER of you two to tell me who it was. Also it was pretty obvious from your clues.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top