Servers down

wewo

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 12, 2009
Messages
3,433
I believe all our servers are down. Is this b/c of update? Any expected time that servers will be up?
 
Yes. I think you all would hate to have to manage so many servers when updates come out. Constantly a battle trying to update and everything. Unfortunately, only a few people have the keys to handle the problem, so it just takes time as they don't get paid to do it.
 
Looking in the shoutbox:

Artinz: Did all the servers go down or something?
CouncilKendle: sniper/anzio up
 
For now Donner/Ava/Anzio/Sniper are running. We are currently trying to work with our provider to get the Kalt/Flash/Strand box back up. However it looks like it may take some time, so please bare with us.
 
Np, at least we have the good servers up. We can all wait on those other lesser servers.
 
+1

I have Flash withdrawl - I miss the sounds of Nades spamming on the breeze.

Flash withdrawl is a good thing it means you are detoxing, soon you will be able to play on a real server and realize your mistakes. I can't wait till the best server in the whole world, Strand, is back up!
 
Np, at least we have the good servers up. We can all wait on those other lesser servers.

u mean the lesser servers is CSS? dont u sumac lol.

but Steam = stupid updates crashes all eGO servers, kendle, dominion, and a few others work as hard as they can when they can. You have to remember Family comes first. and they dont get paid to do any of this. they do it out of generosity, so when they all back up i think they deserve a nice Message of there page saying thanks and good job .:)
 
Flash withdrawl is a good thing it means you are detoxing, soon you will be able to play on a real server and realize your mistakes. I can't wait till the best server in the whole world, Strand, is back up!

Funny how any Flashian could come to any other map and spank them... Yet when people come to Flash they complain.

Just be happy that Flashian stay on Flash :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top