Wild Card Vote Thread! Thursday August 19th 10pm EST | 7pm PST

Vote Now!

  • Instant Respawn on Anzio

    Points: 6 25.0%
  • Rocketman event

    Points: 6 25.0%
  • DoD:S Lights Out

    Points: 8 33.3%
  • Kalt Night

    Points: 2 8.3%
  • Let us Choose

    Points: 2 8.3%

  • Total voters
    24
Status
Not open for further replies.

c-whit?

Banned
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
6,573
egowildcardlogo1.png


WILD CARD EVENT

Date:​
Thursday August 19th, 2010

Time:
10:00 pm EST
9:00 pm CST
8:00 pm MST
7:00 pm PST​

Server: DoD:S Event Server ~ 67.228.175.241:27015​

Come into vent before the event to find out what's in store for the evening, get the password and have fun talking to us!​


It's Time to VOTE... :P

This Week will be the "Let's be Random" Week...


1) Instant Respawn on Anzio!

Fun times on the instant respawn server!

2) Rocketman event

Rockets Only!

3) Another Episode of DoD:S Light's Out (Flash @ Night O.o)

dod_flashatnight

4) Kalt Night

Different Versions of KALT! O_o

5) LET US CHOOSE!

Whatever you guys want in the server! :P
 
Rocketman event + something for your listening pleasure.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubeMeOJFjFg[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H20kp6BC0Q&feature=fvst[/ame]
 
Last edited:
I wont be there again this week. . .
HOWEVER I am Travelling back to USA, leaving in 15 hours. I get in at 10pm Central Time on thursday. but if i did get back in time I would be so tired from 30+ hours travelling.

None the less I vote for Kalt

-Kiwi
 
Jr.High is called College in Texas? Wow strange people.

For the record, i dont think he is from Texas. And if your going to start picking on Texas, well you will have a problem and the problems name is LUNGBUSTER :P
 
bump. event is tonight. vote now!

voting will stay open for a few more hours.
 
Looks like DoD:S Lights Out Won for the second Week in a row!

Come join us for Flash at Night!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top