Gaming Headset

Codi

I made one post
Joined
Aug 15, 2010
Messages
12
Hey guys, I'm in the market for a new headset for gaming. :D. I'm not going to be spending 140 bucks on headsets anywhere from 40-80 bucks. Here's what I have been thinking about let me know what you think about them and post what you recommend

-Steel Series- (idk which one)
http://www.steelseries.com/us/products/audio

-Plantronics Gamecon 377-
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Plantro...dset/8978403.p?id=1218004379967&skuId=8978403

-Turtle Beach Ear Force z2-
http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/pc-gaming-headsets/ear-force-z2.aspx
 
I read some great reviews about this headset and you can find it from $60-90 dollars. I'd definitely give this headset a look.

[ame]http://cgi.ebay.com/New-Creative-Sound-Blaster-Arena-USB-Gaming-Headset-Mic-/300438101611?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0[/ame]
 
Last edited:
razer Carcarious is a good one, but may break like other raZer Products.

Works while it lasts.
 
I know it sounds cheap, but i like the Fatal1ty headset gaming headset. Comfy, Durable, and works.
Or if you really wanna drop the cash for it, the creative World of Warcraft Wireless headset isnt bad either.
 
Last edited:
I know it sounds cheap, but i like the Fatal1ty headset gaming headset. Comfy, Durable, and works.
Or if you really wanna drop the cash for it, the creative World of Warcraft Wireless headset isnt bad either.

I was looking at those today, and people said that they werent that comfy after a while :s.
 
I like my logitech g35...........super comfy and 7 channel surround sound. But, if 80 is your limit, my son has a creative fatality..........he likes it and it sounds good. Couldn't tell ya about how comfy it is after an hour though.
 
I have this same problem, my current headphone always makes me angry, and for the amount of time I spend with it on I feel its worth upgrading
 

Latest posts

Back
Top