What to do when you're bored with playing DoD:S

i play left center and defensive running back in division 15AAA, coach said some teams from 16FFFFF are scouting my talents but they want me to play offensive linebacker :(

I shall hunt you down and hurt you.
 
I'm now on my way to DoD to unlock the MG Seeking bullets. xD

And as for the word you're thinking of, it must be.... *epic music builds up*

peanut butter! *"waa waa waaaaaa" that one sound that happens when someone fails... y'know?*
 
I'm now on my way to DoD to unlock the MG Seeking bullets. xD

And as for the word you're thinking of, it must be.... *epic music builds up*

peanut butter! *"waa waa waaaaaa" that one sound that happens when someone fails... y'know?*

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gL5wx_uyam8"]Waa waa waaaaa[/ame]

Double-fail since that's two words.

4291.
 
i play left center and defensive running back in division 15AAA, coach said some teams from 16FFFFF are scouting my talents but they want me to play offensive linebacker :(

Lol Ron. When are you playing Defensive Quarterback?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top