Need C4d, renders, and stocks

Simon

Forum Legend
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jan 10, 2010
Messages
12,221
Guys, I've been reusing the same C4D for a ridiculously long time.


I'm now in a desperate need for HIGH QUALITY stocks and renders.

I also need plenty of C4D


So please, throw some links this way
 
Animerender.com (need x number of posts to gain access to renders)
The forums has a lot of thread for c4d packs that people use. As well as stock and render packs.


http://www.sxc.hu/
100% Royalty free stock images
 
Checking all these sites out, seeing lots of good stuff here
 
Planet renders is one of the best plus its REALLY easy to use I love it :D stocks just use google you can find anything there with out a problem but everyone knows that :P BUTTTTTT Deviant art is really good for cool stocks and other things too!
 
I use Digitaldelusions.com, Planetrenders.net
there are tons of sites that you can use..search ;)
 
deviantart also, search c4d packs or space stocks or stock iamges, really easy to find something usefull
 

Latest posts

Back
Top