Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Aug 20, 2010 #1 I will pay casino cash, if you want. That's picture. I just want the guy in the middle. Thank you to anyone who helps.
I will pay casino cash, if you want. That's picture. I just want the guy in the middle. Thank you to anyone who helps.
Y Yakumo Yukari Active Member Joined Dec 8, 2009 Messages 267 Aug 20, 2010 #2 If you think its bad let me know.
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Aug 20, 2010 #3 Yakumo Yukari said: If you think its bad let me know. Click to expand... Could use a little touching up on his right arm and left shoulder, but it's good other than that. Once you fix those, you can PM me payment information (if you want casino cash)
Yakumo Yukari said: If you think its bad let me know. Click to expand... Could use a little touching up on his right arm and left shoulder, but it's good other than that. Once you fix those, you can PM me payment information (if you want casino cash)
B BokkChoi EGO Addict Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 1,379 Aug 20, 2010 #4 Pree sure you just rendered a render xD