I'm out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huckleberry

I made one post
Joined
Aug 23, 2007
Messages
29
Aight, its been a fun ride. Enjoyed playing with you all, but I have another calling. Hope to see you around. Best of luck and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Huck
 
I hope those Jones guys can make ya happy Huck... peace out my brother, hope you can keep your pulse...

Man down...

-Regards, PeaceKeeper
 
He has fallen onto the Dark Side No!! Well goodluck man, you are a wonderful player
 
traitors ! huck u just let us down like that .... wats the differents =/
 
[quote1199520945=Unfrozen Caveman Law]
Why don't they just say they are going to Jones .. not like it is a crime ... be honest ... get respect
[/quote1199520945]

be honest?
 
[quote1199522264=Max_Clark666]
what is JONES?
[/quote1199522264]

[JONES] is a house in the eGO clan.
 
^^ was in the clan if you want more info on the topic pm ont of the councle and also could we please got a lock before this gets out of hand???? thx
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top