Windows 7 ugh

soLitary

Poster
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
236
Hi, Ive got windows 7 currently installed on my computer it was practically a free program from my school. Now this "trial" has run out and my computer is getting really slow and stuff. I dont have a cd seeing as it was free and id like to reinstall my computer to get off viruses and etc. When i tried other random cd keys i get the error 0xC004F063 which apprently means something about my BIOS being weird. I watched this [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1yK69TKGtQ[/ame] but im not sure if it will work or not if so that would be great if it didnt ask for any cd keys. Any suggestions? Im also very broke so buying windows 7 is out of the question.
 
I am not authorized to discuss what we can do in this forum.
But, I will be adding you to STEAM to further help you.
 
Problem solved, come see us if you have any more issues.
Enjoy Windows 7!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top