I may be gone for a long time--- or not

Endorama

Active Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2007
Messages
360
Well as the title says I may be gone for a bit. How long I don't know. I am moving to my next duty station. I am not sure how long it will be until I have full net. Though I dont think it will be even more then a week it could be. I wish you all well and look forward to shooting you on the games again.
 
Im at a USO at Ft Carson Co. Tomarrow I should be at my unit. Anf hopefully will be back for the attack... I wish you all Well
 
Well I am back. Not with good net yet so still dont know when I will get to play. But I will be able to be on the fourms and vent... and maybe... maybe a game ..
 

Latest posts

Back
Top