Looking to join EG

MoNoXiDE

I made one post
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
1
Hey all-
I dont know if this is the right place to be posting this or not but i was looking to join EG. Ive been playing on the EG 24/7 Donner server pretty much everyday for the last couple weeks and enjoy my time on there and the fellow EG players. Heck, you guys are makin me a better player. lol I respect the fact that there are language rules and a rank system. So with that, i'd love to join. If this is not the proper place for this post, my apologies and maybe someone could direct me in the right path.
 
Hey Monoxide,

Glad to see you want to join. I've loved playing with you the couple times I've played on the Donner server.

If you'd like to join up, head on over to http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=636 which is the Personnel Center where we do all of our applications to join. There is a thread which says "start here" and it will tell you everything you need to do to join the wonderful world of Edge Gamers. Once you are all set up, don't forget to stay active in the forums as well as Ventrillo.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the "eGO" people. Anyone who plays with eGO as their tag in-game is going to be known as an advisor and they'll know just what to do with you. Good luck!
 
Back
Top