How do you make part of your sig transparent?

Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
71
I tried to color it the same as the forum page, not working. I tried to erase the background till it shows the checkered default background (in photoshop) and still, when I posted it, it shows a different color

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Look at my signature to see what I'm talking about
 
when it shows the checkerboard, save it as .png. Its the only way to make it lagit transparent. Except .tga, but thats only really for ingame sprays.
 
I'm using photoshop CS3

Now that I look at it, there is a small but transparent area on the bottom right corner of the sig, it's like a horizontal line running from the corner to the middle of the sig
 
If you use PS this tutorial explains it; with .png being the prefered type for sigs :)


-K^^
 
try saving it as a different name
like if it was skweedwerd.png
save it as mynameischeeseheadsquarebob.png
 
open the file in photoshop, grab the blur tool, and do a once a round on it. should look less choppy.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top