As of tomorrow, 8:00 bright and early in the morning.
I will start my first day of College at New Mexico State University.
I am nervous, although I am unsure why.
I will be in school, Monday's and Wednesday's from 8:00 to 5:30 on the dot, home at 6:00 doing homework for who knows how long.
I may not be active depending on homework/school.
Wish me luck, eGO.
I haven't stepped into a school since I was 14. (Dropped out for home schooling).
I'm nervous but excited.
Hope I make it through. xD
~ Trollface
I will start my first day of College at New Mexico State University.
I am nervous, although I am unsure why.
I will be in school, Monday's and Wednesday's from 8:00 to 5:30 on the dot, home at 6:00 doing homework for who knows how long.
I may not be active depending on homework/school.
Wish me luck, eGO.
I haven't stepped into a school since I was 14. (Dropped out for home schooling).
I'm nervous but excited.
Hope I make it through. xD
~ Trollface








