K Korea_xD EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 1,227 Aug 22, 2010 #1 I don't know why but if I play CS:S or any other games, my computer crashes. I have: Operating System: Windows 7 Processor: Intel Core i7 2.80GHz RAM: DDR3 8GB Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB Hard Disk: 1TB (919GB) Anyone know why?
I don't know why but if I play CS:S or any other games, my computer crashes. I have: Operating System: Windows 7 Processor: Intel Core i7 2.80GHz RAM: DDR3 8GB Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB Hard Disk: 1TB (919GB) Anyone know why?
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Aug 22, 2010 #2 Have you updated your graphics card drivers?
M mattM_- Famous Joined Apr 12, 2010 Messages 454 Aug 23, 2010 #3 Blue screen? Or does it just go to the desktop?
K Korea_xD EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 1,227 Aug 23, 2010 #4 mattM_- said: Blue screen? Or does it just go to the desktop? Click to expand... It just turns off, no blue screen
mattM_- said: Blue screen? Or does it just go to the desktop? Click to expand... It just turns off, no blue screen
F -Fake Active Member Joined Aug 12, 2010 Messages 350 Aug 23, 2010 #5 I doubt this but you might have a virus. Do you run alot of things while you play? Have you installed/downloaded something and this just started to occur? If so try uninstalling it.
I doubt this but you might have a virus. Do you run alot of things while you play? Have you installed/downloaded something and this just started to occur? If so try uninstalling it.
T thebigrobbyrob Forum Fiend Joined Aug 7, 2010 Messages 618 Aug 23, 2010 #6 Korea_xD said: It just turns off, no blue screen Click to expand... It could be your PSU....If it were someother peice of HW (ram, mobo, cpu) you would BSOD. Is there anything in your comp over a few years old?
Korea_xD said: It just turns off, no blue screen Click to expand... It could be your PSU....If it were someother peice of HW (ram, mobo, cpu) you would BSOD. Is there anything in your comp over a few years old?
K Korea_xD EGO Addict Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 1,227 Aug 23, 2010 #7 thebigrobbyrob said: It could be your PSU....If it were someother peice of HW (ram, mobo, cpu) you would BSOD. Is there anything in your comp over a few years old? Click to expand... I got it this January
thebigrobbyrob said: It could be your PSU....If it were someother peice of HW (ram, mobo, cpu) you would BSOD. Is there anything in your comp over a few years old? Click to expand... I got it this January
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Aug 23, 2010 #8 Korea_xD said: I got it this January Click to expand... if you have a crappy PSU it can go out in anywhere from .0001 seconds to 9001 years. time has nothing to do with it.
Korea_xD said: I got it this January Click to expand... if you have a crappy PSU it can go out in anywhere from .0001 seconds to 9001 years. time has nothing to do with it.