Maul

Fish_man

Rookie
Joined
Feb 27, 2009
Messages
35
:facewall:*Please let me know if i posted in teh wrong spot i wasnt sure were to put it*
So i noticed that i didnt have a game id for maul. I was able to get mine just fine with no problems (wow! thats a first for me) but when i put in my ID maul siad it was already in use. How could this be? I had another acc. i think...idk it was wierd cuase 1 day i came on and it hasd changed. is that why maul doesnt see im the same as last time...I know that at one point i had a vailidated ID. Please Help!
 
It says "Error: SteamID already in use. Please contact an administrator if this is a problem. "
 
Its Wierd...i Had an old acc. And i was able to find it . (fishman14) but for some reason after i got my comp. i ended up with this one...i think my old acc. is the real one but how did i get this one ??? I ve NEVER made another. I think that may explain why its already used
?"
 
Hmm, so your saying youve already registered it with MAUL? Your going to have to get it reset. PM Dominion and explain the situation properly so he undersatands and can respond asap.
 
You must have had another account in which you used that Steam ID.
Try 'Forgot passwording' all of your previous, and current email addresses.
That will most likely solve your problem!

Hope I helped!
 
Once the ID is verified it can only be erased by an administrator on the site. If you wish to have it changed I suggest posting to in Uncategorized Request or PM Agent86 or Dominion if they are not too busy.
 
SO i just need to contact dominion or someone to reset it? ANd if so what acc. should I use i like my old one but i dotn rememmber the pass. and im afraid if i logg out of this one i wont be able to get back in.
 
Back
Top