Netbook

Codi

I made one post
Joined
Aug 15, 2010
Messages
12
So my B-day is September 2nd (turning 17 :)) and I'm planning on getting a netbook so that I'm alot more organized with school. Also, if I get to take notes on a computer I would pay attention alot more in school because I love working with computers.

So! My question is this a good netbook for the price?
FYI: I would shop on newegg but my aunts and uncles are probably getting bestbuy gift cards because they don't know what newegg is :(.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Asus+-+...lack/9705424.p?id=1218154380370&skuId=9705424
 
I would get a netbook with a six-cell battery, and N450 processor.

Like this:
EDIT: best buy hates, so just search this SKU :
1033824
 
I would get a netbook with a six-cell battery, and N450 processor.

Like this:
EDIT: best buy hates, so just search this SKU :
1033824

N450?
Is that the dual core Atom?
They just came out today.
 
I would get a netbook with a six-cell battery, and N450 processor.

Like this:
EDIT: best buy hates, so just search this SKU :
1033824

what does the six cell do? and I'm on a budget so Idk if that 300 will cut it.. If I get higher than 230 than ill go for 300
 
what does the six cell do? and I'm on a budget so Idk if that 300 will cut it.. If I get higher than 230 than ill go for 300



Six Cell Battery....it lasts longer than the standard battery.
 
Back
Top