Tf2 Trouble on mac

Toytles

Poster
Joined
Apr 2, 2010
Messages
112
can some one help me with my tf2 game? it becomes un responsive after the hl2osx app opens. um thinking of re installing my game by deleting local content but will that take out all my wepons and achivments on the game? if any MAC user can help me canu post something?
 
I had this bug, once I just had to restart my p
Mac, other time I had to re-install.

BTW, does you mic work? Or does it just die after 5 min.
 
Well i dunno much about macs but I do know un installing and reinstalling will not erase your accouterments or weapons that stuff is saved on steam cloud you could play tf2 from any computer anywhere as long as you are logged in on your steam account you will have your weapons and accouterments
 
First delete your clientregistry.blob file. If it doesnt work re-install. You wont lose any data apart from sprays, textures and maps that you downloaded so back them up.
 
Back
Top