the Simon shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright Anberlin, i'll get to you today, and if needed we can talk on xfire
 
For Anberlin

qqv0no.png
 
Text: Slazenger

Stock/Render: It's going to be Sean Connery, but I'm very open to what image you would like to use if that's alright with you. Young, old, or both is absolutely fine.

http://www.google.com/images?q=sean...&source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=1440&bih=738

Design: Hoping for an abstract design with class. Colorful or muted/b&w! I know it's easier to have specifics, but I have a terrible time making up my mind. I'm also bad at visualizing abstract sigs. Sorry. V_V


Thanks in advance, Simon. Love your work!
 
Name: ronpaul
Image: abstract sci-fi
Text: Just my name, in bigger font than the typical ones here please
Comments: I don't want an avatar or character in it really, just a sharp looking name, bigger than the other ones here I guess that flows with an abstract sci-fi backdrop. I like darker colors, reds, blacks, white contrasts. Don't like grunge font, do like futuristic, sci-fi, techological or fonts with straight edges, etc. Pattern like in your sig looks cool, I don't know, I'm ready to be surprised, sorry if it's too much detail I thought it would help :D

Thanks a lot man.
 
Ronpaul, you presented me with the most challenging signature so far, and i hope you like it


2mhivde.png
 
Name: Jake_25
Image: something with gir from invader zim
Text: "My name" in a sorta big text then under that in smaller text "One clikc method"
Comments: colors green and purple i like bright :)
 
Name: Sequel Sentry
Image:




Text: Silence is deadly, and so am I.
Comments: Make it look awesome, and put my name and tags on it.
 
Name :Mcore
Render:
girgir543027640480.jpg

Txt: Guess who made waffles!
Mcore, WoW Divison.
Turn up the contrast a bit plz. Thanks simon :D
 
Hey everyone,


Schools started, and things are getting hectic. I can barely find the time to go on my PC, let alone make some nice signatures for you all.


I'm very sorry, and i will miss making everyone great stuff.


Dont worry, ill still be on site/game on weekends ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top