The Para... any tips??

It would be great in zombiemod. Quite useless in normal gameplay.

If you want to get good at a gun, it'd be better to invest your time in another gun. It's expensive, does less damamge a bullet than an ak and has massive recoil. It's loud and heavy. I think that someone would laugh at you if you used it in a scrim.

My tip for you is to not use it. It's not worth it, considering the other guns that you have at your disposal.

Ok, I see several things wrong with this statement. The para is so great in zombiemod but we restricted it from such when we had a server? Quite useless in normal gameplay.....then why is it selectable? If you want to get good at a gun, it'd be better to invest your time in another gun....wut?

The para, although expensive (doesn't matter much, considering we have 16k servers,) is actually a good weapon. Just to point this out now, practically every weapon in the game does less damage than the ak, no other weapon (besides the deag and sniper rifles) can kill with 1 shot to the head. Its loud and heavy....just like the awp? I've used the para in a scrim, with very good results on dust2. When you hear them coming, just aim low and burn them to the ground.

The para's first shot is 100% accurate when crouching (like the ak). They both share some ridiculous recoil for different reasons (the ak having bigger rounds, the para, firing more rounds). If you use the para like an ak and burst fire instead of spraying everywhere, you will be better off, although there are some cases when you have to spray. A good example is on highschool. It doesn't matter what team you are on. When you spawn and go towards parking lot, the cts and ts meet in the stairway with 2 doors somewhat blocking the path. If you or your teammates had a para, you could suppress the enemy from pushing through, and maybe killing that foolhardy player that decided to rush.

All in all, you should definitely try the para. Also I didn't mean to nitpick Wind's post, it just had some statements i didn't agree with (Sorry Wind!).
 
Gun sucks period.

-3

I don't often use the para, but when I do, YOU must aim a little lower than the head for headshots (aim for the chest/neck). If you are at point blank range, you can sometimes get a headshot by aiming at the head, also. Yesterday I was para-sniping for quite some time, and beat out a few scouters. In my opinion, the more you practice with it, the better you'll get. :)
 
The para is more accurate than an M4. One bullet at a time, headshots kill.
 
It is good if you can dodge enemies while spraying, and rush them while they reload. Take advantage of the 100 bullets.
 
The para is more accurate than an M4. One bullet at a time, headshots kill.

Para headshots do 94 damage. I know because I bum rush paper room in Office often (well, I used to when I played Office), and I rage when I shoot someone in the head at point blank and they don't die.

Then that stupid little stats screen pops up and taunts me by saying I only did 94 damage.. :cursing:
 
yeah i sometimes camp around teh corner in office with this when i learn teh ct's tend to go long hall and when i see a bunch ill spray em all down and usually get taken out by a more powerful ak.
 
Its great for spraying down hallways because yesterday i snuck up on the T's who were going down east hall and just sprayed and i got 4 kills!
 
I like that the people who say the para sucks only use 2 weapons *cough cough m4 cough ak*
Excuse me, I must be coming down with a cold. Anyway these people only use the p90 and five-seven lol. The p90 is a mini para!
 
I like to spray them but if they have there back towards you and are still but 3 rounds in their head with a simple burst.

So satisfying
 
Back
Top