How Did You Find eGO?

I was searching all of the CS:S servers for anything Zmod. Came across the old eGO Zmod server. Played there as a pub for about a year, then joined up.
Ever since the loss of the Zmod Server, eGO hasn't been the same as what it was for me. Still awesome. Just not the same.....
 
A friend recommended eGO to me.
I didn't hesitate to join.
The servers are clean and stable, and I get to meet more allies.
It's a win-win for me.
 
My Brother joined a while before i did and he had nothing but great things to say about the clan and its members so i came on the servers and found it out for myself and wanted to be apart of the action so here i am
 
I saw a video about dod_strand map and I found a server with 24/32 so i came in. After this I found other servers.
 
I just play alot of insurgency (only game i ever play:biggrin:) and i had never joined a "clan" before so it seemed like a good opprotunity to join up when Ledzo first indtroduced me to eGO
 
What's your story?

Why Do You Or DID You Enjoy Gaming With eGO!

Ah, that fateful day. February 28, 2010.

My friend had been bragging about eGO for quite some time. I finally decided to join, and it was awesome. Originally I only had TF2, but the week I joined I had just ordered CS:S and then it came in the mail, as well.

Soon after, I was grounded, and missed about 3 months. When I returned, I was VERY active, during the day and night. For about three weeks in the summer, all I did was play highschool and jail.

Then, on August 28 (approx.) I was promoted to eG during the 2010 Back-to-School promotions. Then, early on the 21st of October, 2010, I parted with eGO's servers. That's my story.
 
Got dod:s for my b-day. Was looking for a server without admin abusing lamezors and found a 24/7 donner server on DOD:S. The community was friendly so i decided to join :)
 
DOD:S Captain goomba, He forced me into joining, said he would hurt me if i didnt..
 
My friends were like "Hey you should get CS:S!" So I was like " OH YEAH!" I bought it and I was like "Erm... Wat do?" They were like " Come to this server! It's so fun and amazing and there is a room of smoke and all you do is run around and derpderp!" And I was like "OMG THIS IS SOOOO FFUUNNN!!" Then they quit playing so I had nobody to play jail with so I was like "Hey Tr33t (he was the bomb) how does I join the eGO?" He told me, and here I am, almost 2 years later.
 
It all began when I got into the Office server, I played it daily until I finally decided to join.

Now I don't even go onto the Office server, and that is what brought me in.
 
I was originally searching for a ventrilo to stream music in, so I googled "public ventrilo servers"

This is what I found:

75Dhm.jpg


I tried Next Generation Gaming, but nobody was really interested. Came here, someone talked me into joining the clan after listening to one of my live sets.


Oh and now, I spend every waking moment I have away from work with you lads, I even participate in more than one division, TF2, Mod, Strat, & Eve.
 
Last edited:
I really love playing on Avalanche and was looking around for a 24/7 server for the map. Stumbled into an eGO server, liked the general attitude of the place, and its and found out it had multiple 24/7 servers for the other great maps. Just recently joined up with the community.
 
CallMePyro is my best bud, and he talked about eGO a lot. I'm fairly prominent on the internet, so I decided to give it a try. :)
 
I bought DoD: Source during the Steam sale last week and sure enough the first server I joined eGO 24/7 Anzio. Ping was great, community was great, people actually played and used some teamwork to complete objectives, it was a great experience. Maybe I'll write a book about the whole thing some day.
 
Just elitedark, I bought the game last week on sale (DODS) and loved it. First server I happened to join and now play habitually was 24/7 Argentan. Met some guys , ESP Fronzio (can't check for name correct, I'm on my phone). He asked if anyone wanted to join an helped me through the application and stuff. Here I am.
 
Just elitedark, I bought the game last week on sale (DODS) and loved it. First server I happened to join and now play habitually was 24/7 Argentan. Met some guys , ESP Fronzio (can't check for name correct, I'm on my phone). He asked if anyone wanted to join an helped me through the application and stuff. Here I am.

That's pretty legit dude, I guess I wasn't the only one. We should hit up some Argentan sometime.
 
Back
Top