How Did You Find eGO?

I got busy reading through a few stickies I passed over... and came to this one. :3 So now, I decided to post my story (after bing on eGO for 9 months now).

I had just recieved my very own copy of CS:S (I've only played it like two times before) and was looking for a fun server to join. Me and my friend joined an empty Jail server to mess around on. Having no idea what it was for, I sat in my cell while he continously shot me.
After he left, I became curious as to what Jail servers were, so I searched around and came across one that sounded promising (eGO).
After playing a few rounds not knowing what the heck I was doing, I finally asked someone what the point was. ANS was kind enough to explain it to me, and I was immediately hooked. Soon, Jail became a complete addiction to me... and... I couldn't stop.. playing....

Anyways, this went on for a month, but I became infuriated. Since I was a pub, I tended to be one of the people ALWAYS picked for death, when someone won at trivia. I noticed that the eGO members never picked each other, so I decided to join up so I could never be picked (devious, I know). But after joining, I became serious, and started enjoying eGO at its fullest.
I fell in love especially with the rules that eGO upholds, such as the language and no-racism stuff, as I hate playing servers with people screaming obcenities to each other. -.-
6 months later, Orangejuice contacted me said that he had never seen my app. Of course, I was like, "What the hell is an app?" but managed to make one, nonetheless. After waiting a gruesome 20 seconds, I became accepted as an official eGO member, and now wear my tags with a sense of pride! :D
Long live eGO!
 
Found the servers...

eGO used to have the best Warpath server... First I found the server, then I found the other eGO servers. I thought the other players were nice...the servers well admin'd. Anyway..I was a pub for over a year before even thinking about joining. Had a couple of friends who were eG's in TF2 (MSK Impostr drove me crazy as a spy!) and of course...the "machine entity" Quantum Outbreak that haunts our TF2 servers. (Quantum doesn't use aimbots...Aimbots use Quantumbots!) So, when someone asked me if I wanted to join...I said "Sure"

Nuff said.:cool:
 
I installed Insurgency,and in server list were 3 eGO servers i think.
I tried 1st,then other two,and i liked it.
Few days later,ive found steam group,and then this site :)
 
Me & my friend were looking for a good server to play on. He found eGO's 24/7 Jail server, so I followed him in. I played on Jail for months, and then I registered in late February. Still playing, I didn't find any other of eGO's servers until a while later, with the Event being the next. Don't regret it one bit.
 
Through the jail server. I've since become more partial to highschool, but yeah, I have the jail server to thank.
 
Hai guis! Post post post! I found eGO through their BC2 24/7 HC Rush server. After doing some more investigation I decided to join.
 
playing BFBC2...looking for low ping servers, played several times and liked what I saw.
 
I have always loved playing avalanche on DOD:S and so I was browsing around for 24/7 Avalanche servers. I added 2 onto my list one was Ego and there was another one I added. I played in the other for a while but noticed that during the times I was mainly on nobody was in that server and I noticed that the ego server pretty much ALWAYS has people in it. So I started playing in it. After about 4 months of moving back and forth between servers I finally decided to join Ego and commit myself to one group of people :D
 
How I found EGO

Was 2005, my clan the =SDS= was competeing in several different games. Started playing some titles with the EGO members. I gave a donation for a contest and that was that. Now that I have joined EGO im happy to be here ty.
 
I had just discovered jail, so i vent trough random servers, and found eGO, played in the server for about 1 month before i finally joined =)
 
I got CoD4 for PC when MW2 was still like the hotest thing in town so I didn't play that much CoD4 at all. Once I realized that it was just the better game I started playing that more obviously. I found the eGO servers and everyone(admins, mods, etc.) were all really nice and I got to know so cool guys. I saw the recruitment thingy pop-up a few times and I was reluctant, but I'm glad I did it. I'm a part of something big with people that have the same passion for videogames as me :)
 
I'll jump on the train I suppose. I've played DoD:S for over five years now and last summer I started playing in eGO servers. I stopped playing for a while and just recently started playing again. Naturally I went to my server history and started playing where I left off, in eGO servers. I made friends with Kiwi and that's that.
 
I was On Guild Wars Then I meet Twisted And he told me He was Playing Jail on CSS
Then i joined Him and I Loved Jail And I joined eGO Next day I got a Permabanned for Putting
on eGO tag on my Name :D Hehe I didnt know But illegend was cool about it he removed it
 
i was searching for a 24/7 avalanche server, on the hunt for a clan, after being in a clan that lasted about a month. so i joined the avalanche server on DOD:S and i saw a recruiting message
 

Latest posts

Back
Top