!NOTICE! - Bounty on Kawaii's Head

Altec

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jun 15, 2008
Messages
734
The bounty is simple.

Knife Kawaii 3 times (Screenshots required) and the knifer will receive...

20,000 CC

as of August 26th. That number might increase if people want to add more to the bounty.

Reason? Kawaii is a silly goose.
 
On august 26/08/2010 ANYONE who takes my side and knifes ALTEC instead of me 3 times with SCREENY will recieve 40,000 CC take the dark side because I am your father! Reason: He put a bounty on me
 
This thread is useless without pictures.

First person to post a picture of Kawaii and Altec in the same frame from BC2 gets 18297 CC.
 
Last edited:
kawii.png


I AM NO NOOB! :cursing:
 
This just in. Kawaii's picture is a fraud and I have just uncovered the new, real version.

kawaii2.png
 
Update you cannot throw flying knives in game unless you hack meaning altec hacks BANN
 
Look at the adress on his browser says ps3 beta begins nov 19 FAIL **oh and its knives not knife**
 
Last edited:
You guys... are crazy... lol @Paint draw xD

I'll try to get the 60.000 CC :-D
 
Nah Pen you gotta choose a side it aint like that ;D You either choose me or Altec choose me! Because we talked about airsoft and we're cool! And Krod yes I am still asian ;) I'm canadian vietnamese and yes it is possible ;D
 
lol at the fact you left paint open in the taskbar when trying to alter that website lol

you guys make this division the best, hands down
 
Sounds awesome IMO >:D but i have one problem i have the steam verions of BC too and when i take a SS (i know it gets copied to my clipboard) and try to paste it in paint to save it the whole thing is white? how will i prove my knife kills?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top