- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 2,019
"YoSpankDawg hasn't been on the forums, servers, or even Steam for a few days--I think he's gone!"
You wish.
"I heard he went to prison for voter fraud."
FALSE.
"Rumor has it he was just gone camping."
Yes, sir, you are indeed correct. I was gone to Fort Flagler camping for a few days...but now I am back.
Suckas.
My favorite moment of the trip:
Driving back home this morning, I was a bit South of Bremerton (major naval base with like 4-5 aircraft carriers there) and a bit North of Tacoma when I saw this sign.
Then, for the next few miles, every quarter mile there was this sign, which made me laugh.
I was pretty much just clearing up where I have been, but I always like to have at least some sort of DoD thing in my threads or something special, so here we go, time for another...
You wish.
"I heard he went to prison for voter fraud."
FALSE.
"Rumor has it he was just gone camping."
Yes, sir, you are indeed correct. I was gone to Fort Flagler camping for a few days...but now I am back.
Suckas.
My favorite moment of the trip:
Driving back home this morning, I was a bit South of Bremerton (major naval base with like 4-5 aircraft carriers there) and a bit North of Tacoma when I saw this sign.
Then, for the next few miles, every quarter mile there was this sign, which made me laugh.
I was pretty much just clearing up where I have been, but I always like to have at least some sort of DoD thing in my threads or something special, so here we go, time for another...
DoD All-Star Team (August 26 edition)!
=(e)=? Boink
=(e)=? Boomer
=(eGO)=? Crasher
=(e)=? DOh
=(e)=?Meep Meep
=(eG)=? PewPewBangBang
=(eGO)=? Quaffer
=(eG)=? Rawwwwr
=(eGO)=? Splat
=(eGO)=? Tee Hee Hee
=(eGO)=? Wewo
=(eGO)=? ZoomeR
=(e)=? Boink
=(e)=? Boomer
=(eGO)=? Crasher
=(e)=? DOh
=(e)=?Meep Meep
=(eG)=? PewPewBangBang
=(eGO)=? Quaffer
=(eG)=? Rawwwwr
=(eGO)=? Splat
=(eGO)=? Tee Hee Hee
=(eGO)=? Wewo
=(eGO)=? ZoomeR











