Haha you wish

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
"YoSpankDawg hasn't been on the forums, servers, or even Steam for a few days--I think he's gone!"

You wish.

"I heard he went to prison for voter fraud."

FALSE.

"Rumor has it he was just gone camping."

Yes, sir, you are indeed correct. I was gone to Fort Flagler camping for a few days...but now I am back.



Suckas.



My favorite moment of the trip:
Driving back home this morning, I was a bit South of Bremerton (major naval base with like 4-5 aircraft carriers there) and a bit North of Tacoma when I saw this sign.
Then, for the next few miles, every quarter mile there was this sign, which made me laugh.



I was pretty much just clearing up where I have been, but I always like to have at least some sort of DoD thing in my threads or something special, so here we go, time for another...

 
I want to see an all star list that is a palindrome.

Sex at noon taxes
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top