DoD:S Realism Campaign 2 Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-Game Name: Un0fficial

Team Preference: Allies
(This is ONLY a Preference! Teams are Randomized. Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Weapon Preference: Sniper
(This is ONLY a Preference! Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Age: 19

Realism Experience: none

% of matches you will make (5 total over 4 weeks): %50
 
In-Game Name :Major_Payne

Team Preference : Allies

Weapon Preference : None

Age : 42

Realism Experience : I've read a little about it......

% of matches I will make : Should be able to make them all.
 
In-Game Name: Zephyr-X

Team Preference: Axis

Weapon Preference: K98 or MP40

Age: 16

Realism Experience: Played approx 13 matches over the year(s) and 2 recently

% of matches you will make (5 total over 4 weeks): 75%
 
In-Game Name: Orangejuice

Team Preference: Allies
(This is ONLY a Preference! Teams are Randomized. Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Weapon Preference: M1 garand, Thompson
(This is ONLY a Preference! Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Age:14

Realism Experience:First time

% of matches you will make (5 total over 4 weeks): Depending on the times and days, 79%
 
In-Game Name:Vash{Rangers}

Team Preference:Don't matter.
(This is ONLY a Preference! Teams are Randomized. Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Weapon Preference:Rifleman or Support(Give me a Rifle One Round and Point AT Berlin)
(This is ONLY a Preference! Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Age:16

Realism Experience:ALOT!

% of matches you will make (5 total over 4 weeks): Hopefully all of em
 
Last edited:
This looks really fun, but I suck at DOD and don't want to take anyone else's place.
 
In-Game Name: Major Winters

Team Preference: Allies
(This is ONLY a Preference! Teams are Randomized. Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Weapon Preference: Rifleman/Assault
(This is ONLY a Preference! Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Age:13

Realism Experience:I used to be in a realism unit called the 1st ID but later quit and went back to playing normally.

% of matches you will make (5 total over 4 weeks): Probably all, I will give warning if I can not make it to one but I'm thinking at least 4 of 5.
 
In-Game Name: Artinz

Team Preference: Axis

Weapon Preference: Rifle or MG

Age: 16

Realism Experience: None

% of matches you will make (5 total over 4 weeks): 3 or 4
 
In-Game Name:JoshSpeed

Team Preference:dosent matter


Weapon Preference:rockets

Age:17

Realism Experience: Been to a couple

% of matches you will make (5 total over 4 weeks): As much as i can but im still eu
 
Last edited:
REMINDER: REALISM IS SET TO BEGIN THIS SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 11th!!!

IF YOU HAVEN'T REGISTERED YET, PLEASE DO SO ASAP!​
 
Just incase im not already on a list

In-Game Name:Blue Stealth

Team Preference:No preference


Weapon Preference:Sniper/Rifle

Age:20

Realism Experience: A Tiny Bit

% of matches you will make (5 total over 4 weeks): All
 
Just incase im not already on a list

Unlike some people that have been globe trotting for the last few months I have been hard at work on setting up realism with some fine gentleman. So how dare you think I have dropped the ball sir, how dare you!
 
In-Game Name: stewie574

Team Preference: Allies


Weapon Preference: Sniper

Age:17

Realism Experience: No experience

% of matches you will make: All
 
In-Game Name: Drifter

Team Preference: Allies
(This is ONLY a Preference! Teams are Randomized. Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)


Weapon Preference: Rifle, Sniper, Assault
(This is ONLY a Preference! Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Age: 17

Realism Experience: Yes, I go every time there is one

% of matches you will make (5 total over 4 weeks): I can go to all of them unless im busy that night.
 
In-Game Name: Spartacus_Legolas

Team Preference:
I prefer Germans but, I don't mind either one to be honest.

Weapon Preference:
I don't have a specific weapons preference. I'll use anything.

Age: 23

Realism Experience:
I've played realism a few times.

% of matches you will make (5 total over 4 weeks): 80 to 90%
 
Bowing out. I am getting slammed in school and have way too much going on, sorry guys, but would have loved to join in on the fun.
 
In-Game Name: rubberbandman

Team Preference: Any
(This is ONLY a Preference! Teams are Randomized. Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Weapon Preference: Sniper/ Rifleman/ Heavy assault
(This is ONLY a Preference! Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Age: 19

Realism Experience: 1 realism night; 1 battle in campaign 1

% of matches you will make (5 total over 4 weeks): 20? 40? dunno
 
In-Game Name:Flashlightis

Team Preference: Allies


Weapon Preference: Thompson


Age:15

Realism Experience:none

% of matches you will make (5 total over 4 weeks): most 90%?
 
Well, I didn't know if I should do this or not, but I got a name change since I first registered two weeks ago. So I'll post a re-registration, if that's okay. Sorry for the inconvienence.

Previously Registered Name: VincentValentine

In-Game Name (Current): Vexx

Team Preference: Doesn't matter.
(This is ONLY a Preference! Teams are Randomized. Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Weapon Preference: Rifleman or Sniper class.
(This is ONLY a Preference! Your choice is NOT guaranteed!)

Age: 18

Realism Experience: The last held Realism campaign.

% of matches you will make (5 total over 4 weeks): between 70 and 90%, depending on work/school.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top