N Nightmare490 Thread Junky Joined Jun 7, 2010 Messages 779 Aug 29, 2010 #1 I HATE PUNK BUSTER!!! ok now on to the problem. When im playing COD4 i keep getting kicked for an unknown windows API function 131125
I HATE PUNK BUSTER!!! ok now on to the problem. When im playing COD4 i keep getting kicked for an unknown windows API function 131125
S Storm7117 Thread Junky Joined Nov 5, 2009 Messages 917 Aug 29, 2010 #2 make sure you steam ingame is turned off'
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,222 Aug 29, 2010 #3 Turn steam ingame overlay off, update punkbuster
S Snipeye EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,867 Aug 29, 2010 #4 Did a search for the error file, and finding this to be the most common reasons: "Nope it was two programs I was running: 1) AVG link Scanner 2) Threat Fire by PC tools Once removed and Pb manually update, good to go." Of course, you will also want to make sure Steam Overlay isn't causing the issue as well.
Did a search for the error file, and finding this to be the most common reasons: "Nope it was two programs I was running: 1) AVG link Scanner 2) Threat Fire by PC tools Once removed and Pb manually update, good to go." Of course, you will also want to make sure Steam Overlay isn't causing the issue as well.
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Aug 29, 2010 #5 it was threatfire and the problem is now fixed
N Nightmare490 Thread Junky Joined Jun 7, 2010 Messages 779 Aug 29, 2010 #6 yep 5star helped me with it and thank you xD
S Snipeye EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 4,867 Aug 29, 2010 #7 Awesome! Glad your problem is fixed. I'll close the thread now.