New DoDS signature

ronpaul

EGO Zealot
Joined
Nov 16, 2008
Messages
1,840
Ladies and gentlemen,

I'm interested in a new forum signature, something more wide than it is tall but a medium sized signature. I'm not sure about specs, but I like abstract design, less fantasy and more sci-fi, sharp text with solid, edgy fonts, I don't really like the jumbled, bouncy look to fonts but I would like my name, just ronpaul in something straight and even. I'd like to keep models like players, weapons, and textures out of it entirely and just stick to a simple abstract design with my name somewhere clever within. I thought it'd be helpful to specify things but if I'm being difficult, by all means try your own style if you'd like. I'd like to fit the following image into the design, maybe slightly faded or darkened, you guys would know best: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:IZqBRhX-q58fvM:http://www.oneworldsyndicate.com/owsgc/forums/themes/hallowRed/misc/submenu_dods.png&t=1

I don't have any artistic terminology to offer but I know you guys are talented so I'm excited to see what you've got. Payment for the accepted sig will of course be offered in casino cash and with a shoutout to your name and links to whatever sig shop you may have, etc.

Thanks a lot guys, love what you do here and I appreciate whatever you can come up with.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top