P prime ZERO EGO Zealot Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 1,753 Oct 21, 2010 #61 Mine is 94man94 , i play rarely anymore but may pop up sometimes.
T Trudolf Rookie Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 67 Oct 26, 2010 #66 Trudolf Changed name to RetiredQuit
Poodunk Rookie Joined Apr 24, 2010 Messages 48 Oct 29, 2010 #68 -even poodunk- Is my name ,playing 7 years quit for one gave old account to a friend level new account FTWW
-even poodunk- Is my name ,playing 7 years quit for one gave old account to a friend level new account FTWW
PBJ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 28, 2010 Messages 2,292 Oct 31, 2010 #69 joshcash said: Lord vad3r Click to expand... Liar! You are known as JOSHCASH! Yeah, I'm xX Festi Xx. I'm a member for a little while longer. And @ Brian: you should make a list on the first post so that we don't have to scroll through all the pages.
joshcash said: Lord vad3r Click to expand... Liar! You are known as JOSHCASH! Yeah, I'm xX Festi Xx. I'm a member for a little while longer. And @ Brian: you should make a list on the first post so that we don't have to scroll through all the pages.
S Slightly Charred Rookie Joined Jun 28, 2009 Messages 75 Nov 9, 2010 #70 Hey, my RuneScape name is Bosser5 Also, I may now have to change my division to Strategy I can't get on CoD atm
Hey, my RuneScape name is Bosser5 Also, I may now have to change my division to Strategy I can't get on CoD atm
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Nov 10, 2010 #71 "Shared Grave" Last edited: Nov 10, 2010
T TheyCallMeC Thread Thumper Joined Dec 17, 2009 Messages 1,084 Dec 3, 2010 #74 well i havent played in a while but now that i see eGO has people in runescape i guess ill play more rs name: WhyUMadBro
well i havent played in a while but now that i see eGO has people in runescape i guess ill play more rs name: WhyUMadBro
P PrideWillEndYou I made one post Joined Dec 7, 2010 Messages 7 Dec 10, 2010 #76 Dark Aggent2 I'm a non-member