Post Your Runescape Name Here

I usually start up RS once a year and play for a month. But my name is Jashadow on RS, if you want to go kill things or whatever, message me if I'm on. I might start it up again at the end of January. I'm level 98 with a well balanced amount of skills, like Woodcutting, fletching, blacksmithing, etc.
 
Non-Member: SS JigglyP
BTW, I don't play much now, but will start when the free trade and wildy officially come back on February 1st :)
 
assassins5
lvl 115
my chat is on to everyoen just pm me im busy making money at green drags or doing something else mostly god wars dongen killing some boss lol well il dot hat wen i make more than 20mil lol :PP so add me well hang out
 
dmorgan93

i just started playing again and i had to start a new guy so im not that high of a level yet
 
Activated my account today, its been many years since I played. I'm willing to check out the new Runescape... (Since I can't play Minecraft :(....)
Greco79
 
Last edited:
ecliptikz is my name add me and give me free items and gold and yea not begging of course not just asking nicely haha just kidding i don't need your items or gold
 

Latest posts

Back
Top