Junkyard Academy Music!

Twinkletoes

I made one post
Joined
Sep 1, 2010
Messages
6
Hi all,

I'm new here and want to share my music with you all.

Here's a link to my band's page on Reverb Nation dot com, if you like what you hear, please hit the blue "Become a fan" button and you can get updates and newsletters when we send stuff out.

http://www.reverbnation.com/junkyardacademy

We also have a presence on YouTube where I post my new material, (mainly because when a song is brand new, I need a way to REMEMBER how it goes, :blush:)

As a sample of what I do, I'm placing a link to one of my newer songs, "Down and Out" which will be on our first album, "Geek Club, The Album". here for your enjoyment!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Cgc4WQ6AA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Cgc4WQ6AA[/ame]

Below you will see the original artwork for the demo that's on sale at reverb nation, (I'm proud of this and yes, one day that '52 GMC pickup will be MINE!)

Thanks for listening and I hope to hear from any of you with feedback!

Take care,

"Junkyard Lewie"
Lead singer and Guitarist for Junkyard Academy
Benicia, CA

Junkyard_Academy_DEMO_COVER_1269281522_1274371238.jpg


 
Your song 'Down and Out' is pretty damn good. Keep up the good work, you've got a talent for music.
 
Thanks, all! I am a Silicon Valley escapee and live just outside the influence of it's stress in a peaceful little town that might as well be called "Stepford". It's a nice place to live, the water is drinkable out of the tap and as it turns out, it's a great place for my muse to get my attention.

I'll post more songs if you liked that one!

Thanks again for your kind comments!
 
:D

Not to shabby. You are good at that :)

On a side note:
I remember you from yesterday! Vaguely though. o.O
All I remember we were playing on crossfire.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top