Rename Firefight Server

Should the Firefight Server be renamed?

  • Yes

    Points: 16 69.6%
  • No

    Points: 7 30.4%

  • Total voters
    23

Jason

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
1,591
I think we should rename the Firefight server since it doesn't even have one fight fight map on it; What do y'all think?

Please suggest a name.

I suggest we call it eGO 24/7 Rotation server
...not to original but more fitting, hopefully someone things of something better =)
 
I think we should get creative with the name. Make it something cool that sticks in peoples minds

I have no ideas yet though
 
Firefight just doesn't cut it - like jason said no firefigt maps...

Rotation seems to be ... uncreative. Plus it might raise confusions with the now non-existant (in terms of INS) rotation server.

camper land would be more suitable to dust ;)

I think good old BAS is the best I've heard, would be my vote as of now.
 
Back
Top