Computer problem?

bleblablueble

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 14, 2010
Messages
1,576
Alright so well Idk whats wrong but my computer has been like having troubles I guess you would say?

Whats wrong is everytime I play a game I go into a game and its really choppy / Fps is really low. I dont know how to fix it, I deleted all cookies..turned it off for a bit... Anyone having any suggestions? I think its the graphics card not sure..

Couldnt upload the dxdiag since it was to big but here.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U797PZB8

It was working fine 2 days ago...
 
lol I tried that...5x - Also system restore didnt work

Edit: my brother tried to play runescape and even that game is choppy...like runescape? rofl
 
Open up device manager, and check if your computer recognizes your video card. If it doesn't it will say something like "generic vga display". It also would say it in display properties. If it does say what video card you have (e.g ATI XXX or whatever) then your driver may be corrupt, use what ever name it tells you it is and download the drivers for it from the manufactures site. If all else fails you can open the computer and look at the card itself. Come on you should know this, I do and I don't even own a PC.


-Oprah
 
update sound drivers

Why? He described the problem to only occur during 3-D applications. A problem with sound makes no sense.

Blebla, I will find you on vent during the next day or two to help u out if u need it.

-Blue
 
Why? He described the problem to only occur during 3-D applications. A problem with sound makes no sense.

Blebla, I will find you on vent during the next day or two to help u out if u need it.

-Blue

Thankz, I think I just might take it in tommorrow and if worse comes to worse if they cant fix it I might just get a new comp seeing as I have a 2year warranty
 
Anything can make your games choppy. You have no idea...how many times i have had sound issues and i thought it was video issues

Conflicting drivers are ftw, eh? Lol

OP:
Download the latest 258.96 drivers, and install those. Might help. Report back once finished.

Off topic:
Shouldn't this be in Tech Help...?
 
Last edited:
I think you should reformat every 3-6 months. Once I get my 1TB F3, I'm going to install it on that.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, Everyone, go on Newegg if you're going to buy a harddrive. Samsung's Spinpoint F3 1TB harddrive, which is normally $75, is $15 off. 1Tb for $60. Sexy.
Link and promo code: EMCYWPZ27
 
O O O i have 3 samsung F3 500g in Raid0 with Win7 :D its sexy (stupid idea) XP on 320 gb WD
 
um...you cant test them in raid it doesnt read them.. and i cannot find a program other then HDtune to do such that i trust... i spec them indiv once i got them...but i threw the specs away?

F3 are the fastest on the market (not the greatest quality) but the fastest (one had an issue so i had to reformat my whole raid system) T_T it made me a sad panda

PS 6.1 on Windows 7 Stat chart or w/e
 
um...you cant test them in raid it doesnt read them.. and i cannot find a program other then HDtune to do such that i trust... i spec them indiv once i got them...but i threw the specs away?

F3 are the fastest on the market (not the greatest quality) but the fastest (one had an issue so i had to reformat my whole raid system) T_T it made me a sad panda

PS 6.1 on Windows 7 Stat chart or w/e

HD Tune pro? lol
 
Back
Top