DoD:s mods

Smilodon

EGO Addict
Joined
Aug 3, 2010
Messages
1,202
I'm a person who likes mods. I like the DoD:s Visual upgrade pack the HD Wehrmacht skin and the luger p38 replacement. What's your favorite mods :confused1: For you that have seen Hogan's Hero's, I think a colonel Klink skin would be nice :)
 
Last edited:
I had a cool mod where admins look like german officers, but then i discovered the server has to have the mod installed... that is one of the 1000000 times fps banana failed me. Other than that i like the red dot on the k98 just because i can see more when i use the iron sights. I should probably get that or maybe ill just stick with my philosophy of hating things that im not good at, like the k98.
 
i use alot of skins, the K98 with red dot is the best! i cant use the iron sight for that gun
 
Kurz K98k sniper rifle form fpsbanana is great.

I use skins for my shovels and knifes as well as the melonades on the US side, they're just too funny not to use.

I'm also a fan of installing new sounds.
 
Yea, the red dot k98 skin is better for accuracy but it does take off some realism of the game, as does the EO-tech m1 grand. And if anybody is wondering the DoD:S Visual Upgrade Pack by Wile E Coyote. It is a pack that has weapon skins, player skins, view model sleeve skins, weapon sounds, flag skins, hud skin, new background, background music, new winning music,a hi res weapon pack choice. Then to top it of, you get to choose what parts of the pack to install. :)
:) Thank you for posting :)
 
I don't like skins that make the game too out-of-whack. The first time and only time I ever bothered with skins was Huck's HD ones. Everything pretty much looks the same but with a lot more definition.
 
I like using skins, just ones with more detail. Like Huckleberry's...but I've seen some skins that are pretty stupid, like an M4 for the Thompson...so disappointing


-side note- The only case where I've used a modern skin is in CS:S where I made everything with a more tactical approach with a new gun skin.
 
Back
Top