5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Sep 3, 2010 #1 Its taking so long for the campaign to come! I have the hype of me fighting in WW2.
Dutchoper72 EGO Is My Life! Joined Oct 29, 2009 Messages 6,556 Sep 3, 2010 #2 same here man i cant wait!
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Sep 4, 2010 #3 You said it man! I wanna get in on the action already, but at least we get to hone our skills one last time before its "go time!"
You said it man! I wanna get in on the action already, but at least we get to hone our skills one last time before its "go time!"
T Texas Is South Famous Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 437 Sep 4, 2010 #4 I can never make one of these which angers me.
Silent Ghost EGO Zealot Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 1,708 Sep 4, 2010 #5 yeah i cant wait. atleast its a regular realism today