Shizaos and Haze's Anything Photoshop

Shizao

Active Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2009
Messages
366
SHOPcopy-1.png

Welcome to Shizao and Haze's Anything Photoshop. We both were involved in darth's sig shop before it closed down. So now we both want to get back into making things in photoshop. So whether its a sig, avatar or wallpaper; post here and we'll get on to it as fast as we can.

If you want to request something please use this template

  • What you want:
  • Pictures:
  • Text:
  • Any specific details?

Some of our previous work:

Haze:

dunnocopy.png

Shizao-1.png

Untitled-1-26.png

Untitled-1-19.png


Shizao:

grid.png

grenth4.png

guitar4.png

masseffect.png
 
When i first saw this... i was like sell outs! :P Just joking, i hope this shop goes well, if you guys need anything from the eGO templates to any resources ask me ive got loads.


  • What you want: Avatar
  • Pictures: TF2 related i love spy class
  • Text: =(eGO)=™Darth TF2 Division
  • Any specific details? Make it blue, i love blue!
 
When i first saw this... i was like sell outs! :P Just joking, i hope this shop goes well, if you guys need anything from the eGO templates to any resources ask me ive got loads.


  • What you want: Avatar
  • Pictures: TF2 related i love spy class
  • Text: =(eGO)=?Darth TF2 Division
  • Any specific details? Make it blue, i love blue!

I'm on it mate and thanks (:
 
Here you go Darth, hope you like it.

Darthcopy-1.png


If you want any changes, let me know.

Haze.

Knife Crime, yours will be done tomorrow, thanks.
 
Last edited:
* What you want: Avatar
* Pictures: Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach
* Text: None
* Any specific details? Be creative :)
 
Here you go iSimon, hope you like it.

Bleachcopy.png


If you want anything changed, feel free to let me know. I hope its the right character, Im not so good on the anime character names.

-Haze
 
* What you want: Avatar
* Pictures: No picture
* Text: Wildspark
* Any specific details?

I would like the font to be Earth if you can, I would prefer if the colors were red and black, hopefully you can do it like you did in the third haze signature with the red and black instead of blue and black.

As for the background, can you make it transparent, or if you can find a background that compliments the red and black theme that would be okay.
 
* What you want: Avatar
* Pictures: No picture
* Text: Wildspark
* Any specific details?

I would like the font to be Earth if you can, I would prefer if the colors were red and black, hopefully you can do it like you did in the third haze signature with the red and black instead of blue and black.

As for the background, can you make it transparent, or if you can find a background that compliments the red and black theme that would be okay.

On it mate (:

Long time no speak! (: I remember doing a few sigs/avatars for you in the past bud :D
 
On it mate (:

Long time no speak! (: I remember doing a few sigs/avatars for you in the past bud :D

Oh yeah haha, I still am using the avatar actually, for my Windows Live Messenger :P
 
Here you go mate, I'm sorry its not just like it, but I tried to get it similar. I couldnt find the PSD, and I tried making the background transparent but it didn't like it. I think the background fits though. I hope you like it, if you want anything changing or you want another one let me know.
I found the Earth font you wanted as well.

And aha cool man :D

Wildsparkcopy.png
 
Here you go mate, I'm sorry its not just like it, but I tried to get it similar. I couldnt find the PSD, and I tried making the background transparent but it didn't like it. I think the background fits though. I hope you like it, if you want anything changing or you want another one let me know.
I found the Earth font you wanted as well.

And aha cool man :D

Wildsparkcopy.png

Hoho, thanks man :)
 
What you want: Avatar
Pictures: Mugi from K-On!
Text: TremendousLion or nothing if it doesn't look right.
Any specific details? Do cool stuff :D
 
What you want: Avatar
Pictures: Mugi from K-On!
Text: TremendousLion or nothing if it doesn't look right.
Any specific details? Do cool stuff :D

Here you go, I hope its the right character. If you want any changes let me know and Ill do them ASAP. Thanks (:

Untitled-1copy-26.png
 

Latest posts

Back
Top