Dog Tag Scrims?

Interest in Dog Tags (rank)!

  • Absolutely (=(e)=)

    Points: 7 13.5%
  • Definatively (=(eG)=)

    Points: 5 9.6%
  • Completely (=(eGO)=)

    Points: 37 71.2%
  • Dog Tag what? No thanks

    Points: 3 5.8%

  • Total voters
    52
Yes, but with the fact that 30 eGO's voted yes, should be quite the team! Or someone voted wrong...
 
Will be...
eGO = 1st
e = 2nd
eG = 3rd

Too many more es than eGs, and the eGOs are all active.

Just a guess, but I think a good one.
 
minus one from the eG's and add anouther to the O's.

-Kiwi

EDIT: ops not quite yet. still need to do all the paper work
 
*Bump*

I hope that we didn't promote all of our e's and eG's.... go recruit more so we can do this guys!
 
Hell, I'll vote with the e's and we will pwn for sure;)

You're leadership...that means that your duty is to fight as a mercenary, to reinforce whichever side needs assistance.

(Angreifen's the exception here; it's against the Swiss constitution, but he can join whatever side he pleases anyway, so it's a bit of a moot point. ;) )

If it's necessary, we could always do eGOs vs the world, but I'd rather not...
 
so far there isnt even enough to start cause there isnt any e's or eG's that actually signed up yet. go find and tell em to come sign up its fun :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top