Stress Test/ FPS test

Silent_Predator

EGO Addict
Joined
May 9, 2010
Messages
1,281
I know HL2:Lost Coast was made as more of a Source engine stress test for graphics and CPU processing.

Anyone use this as sort of a means test for FPS?
Post your test speeds. Im very interested in what all of the different builds here on eGO test out at. Especially the Core2Quads/i7s - and the AMD equivilents. Source isnt overly greedy when it comes to the CPU, but TF2 and BF:BC2 are.

My specs when run:

all ingame graphics catagories maxed.

CPU - 2.4 quad at 3.01ghz
RAM - 800mhz at 930mhz
GPU x 2(9800GTX) - 725/1813/1225

Avg FPS in HL:Lost Coast --> 164.58
Avg FPS DOD:S ---> 115
Avg FPS BF:BC2 --> 80
 
Last edited:
How dissapointing, i thought i would find a test to see how stressed i was...
 
You should make that into a graph, and do more common/popular games. I have a few benchies I can share.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top