- Joined
- Jun 26, 2010
- Messages
- 230
If anyone's looking for anything that can be made in Adobe After Effects, make some requests!
Here's an example of what I can do. This is also my intro on my YouTube videos.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xf0StPKkjA[/ame]
Options for effects:
Basically, what this is for, is for people that do movie making and need an intro for their videos. I'll also do the reverse of an intro: and outro. Please be aware that video editing takes a lot more time than basic photo editing, so it could take a few days for me to make the intro or outro.
If you want multiple effects it will take longer. The more effects you want, the longer it takes.
If you choose multiple effects, tell me what order you want the effects to go in.
Example: Green smoke reveal, Twitchy & reflection while displayed, Shatterize hide.
Also, if you use something similar to my example, tell me the duration you want the text to stay visible for.
If you want specific sound effects for each part, post links to them too.
If you choose to have music, tell me what section of the song you want to be in the intro. If it doesn't sound right, I will modify your choice to make it sound better. This is only if it doesn't match the intro or I can't sync it to the effects.
The more people there are in front of you on the list, the longer it will be before you have yours.
Here's an example of what I can do. This is also my intro on my YouTube videos.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xf0StPKkjA[/ame]
Texture (for your text):
Text:
Font:
Effects:
Length (no more than 30 seconds):
Background:
Music: (YouTube Link)
Options for effects:
Code:
Shatterize
Green Smoke
Reflection
Disintegration
3D Stroke
Particle Explosion
Twitch
Basically, what this is for, is for people that do movie making and need an intro for their videos. I'll also do the reverse of an intro: and outro. Please be aware that video editing takes a lot more time than basic photo editing, so it could take a few days for me to make the intro or outro.
If you want multiple effects it will take longer. The more effects you want, the longer it takes.
If you choose multiple effects, tell me what order you want the effects to go in.
Example: Green smoke reveal, Twitchy & reflection while displayed, Shatterize hide.
Also, if you use something similar to my example, tell me the duration you want the text to stay visible for.
If you want specific sound effects for each part, post links to them too.
If you choose to have music, tell me what section of the song you want to be in the intro. If it doesn't sound right, I will modify your choice to make it sound better. This is only if it doesn't match the intro or I can't sync it to the effects.
The more people there are in front of you on the list, the longer it will be before you have yours.
Last edited:


















