M Mikkel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 1, 2009 Messages 2,955 Sep 4, 2010 #1 Nothing much to say, here is a screenshot. More pictures to come.
L Lava Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jan 13, 2009 Messages 2,023 Sep 4, 2010 #2 Looks better then captains. InB4Captain's Trolling.
5 5starGeneralAlphaSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 3,272 Sep 4, 2010 #3 Maybe the next picture dont need to be so big. I couldnt really see all of it on one screen. But it looks great.
Maybe the next picture dont need to be so big. I couldnt really see all of it on one screen. But it looks great.
C Captain Nighthawk EGO Zealot Joined Apr 7, 2009 Messages 1,538 Sep 4, 2010 #4 Liking the cell block, maybe add some battlements to blend in the two textures where they meet.
Jake_25 EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Feb 17, 2009 Messages 1,273 Sep 5, 2010 #5 kind of dark but looking good
T Trippey Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 15, 2010 Messages 2,461 Sep 6, 2010 #6 I like the big digital clock in the cell block.