I've started playing CS:S and TF2 a lot more recently, and I have lag, mainly on TF2. Before I took a break from playing, I could play both of them on the highest settings with absolutely no problems what so ever. I've changed nothing with my PC in the meantime. I've updated my PC, GPU (NVIDIA 9800GT), DirectX and Phyxs to the latest drivers.
I'm from the UK, so I don't know whether its my higher average ping thats causing the lag, but I never had it before. When I used to play 2Fort Instant Respawn and even when it got really into it, I didnt get any lag. Just wondering if anyone knows what it may be? And how I could fix it. I can play other games, with requirements alot higher than TF2 and CS:S. (I've also defraged my game cache, on both games).
Any help would be greatly appreciated..
Thanks
I'm from the UK, so I don't know whether its my higher average ping thats causing the lag, but I never had it before. When I used to play 2Fort Instant Respawn and even when it got really into it, I didnt get any lag. Just wondering if anyone knows what it may be? And how I could fix it. I can play other games, with requirements alot higher than TF2 and CS:S. (I've also defraged my game cache, on both games).
Any help would be greatly appreciated..
Thanks










