Ibuiki Vector!

Byakuya

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 26, 2009
Messages
2,779
:D these take a lot of work so I thought I'd show it off a bit!

Original:
cb5c5a9cb77ab0f6fdb1910.jpg



Outline:
ibukioutline.png




Finished .gif:
ibuki.gif




Finished .png(softlight outlines):

ibukisoftlight.png
 
How do you vector? I've never understood this. I can paint with PS and stuff, but I've never been able to vector.
 
How do you vector? I've never understood this. I can paint with PS and stuff, but I've never been able to vector.

Watch the gif, each individual section that gets put in is me "cutting out" a section with the pen tool then filling it in with a color. Then by doing all of her and layering them properly you get a vector. But before all of this you have to out line all of her in black lines (like in a render), but then out line ALL of the separate colors. Needless to say its vary time consuming.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top