Getting more active in forums as well as ingame.

Skattles

Famous
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
542
I have been neglecting the game as well as the forums work has been out of control as well as moving back to Florida from California also in process of looking to buy a house. So hopefully I can Start paying attention more to the forums and actually attend the events for the division.

P.S. DOD:S Division is the best there is!!!!!!!!
 
Yes we got lucky with Earl it would have been a Cat 4 hitting us but it went north and missed us.
 
Yes we got lucky with Earl it would have been a Cat 4 hitting us but it went north and missed us.

Yep. My wife and I have been in Florida for 19 years. Too many hurricanes.
 
I would love to head up some sort of council of all levels of eGO members to help others get more active. A lot of the time (like for myself) people find it hard to find what they actually can help out with and how to get into contact with the right people to help out and find the right talent for the projects they're trying to accomplish.
 
I would love to head up some sort of council of all levels of eGO members to help others get more active. A lot of the time (like for myself) people find it hard to find what they actually can help out with and how to get into contact with the right people to help out and find the right talent for the projects they're trying to accomplish.

Thats an Idea but the thing with me is that im in Real Estate its pretty much my life lol. But i allready have a job and that is keeping the servers clean so i feel that i do have part in eGO.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top